“Well run, but with my usual comments about Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stopped in on our drive along I-95 since they offer more healthy options than your typical fast food. In general, the order taking and food prep were done efficiently and the food was good. We skipped the line and used the kiosk using our My Panera account. My only complaint with Panera in general is that sometime the quantity of the food doesn't match the price. They always have free wi-fi so that's a plus as well. Would stop in there again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

While in the area, my wife and I were looking for a quick, light meal for dinner. We saw Panera Bread and decided that was a good choice. We got there a little after five, so there weren't too many folks dining yet. We placed our orders, filled our beverage glasses and found a booth. The dining area was clean, as was the beverage area. The pager we had been given, alerted us to our meal being ready in a short time. We each decided to go with their "Pick 2", with my wife having soup and a salad, while I opted for soup and half a sandwich. We were both very pleased with our respective soups as well as the salad and sandwich. All the food was fresh and tasty and we're very glad we stopped in.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Usual chain restaurant, but food is prepared above others I have been to. Made for a very good late evening dinner after a long day and not wanting to travel far from my hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in during a long ride back from Florida (to CT). Food was good, eating areas were clean, and staff was very friendly. Two standouts - they had a great selection of iced teas and an outdoor eating area! I highly recommend this Panera. Make the stop off of I95 in Colonial Heights, VA!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nothing special, your usual Panera fare. Sometimes staff is great other times not so great. Parking is horrible, feels like people camp out for ages, this store is not big enough for that. I don't go here at lunch time but I know a lot of the crowd gets their meal to go because there are not enough seats.