“My favorite store”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Always my favorite location. They attempt to get to know you and your drink preferences. Great wifi inside as well!

Reviewed November 19, 2016

I had a lot of study to do on the weekends, I went to the Starbucks coffee near Fort Lee to enjoy a cup of coffee and prepare for my exams. There were plenty of parking spaces all around the shop, and the building itself look like a residential place from outside. The indoor was bright and well organized. I feel cozy and find a home away from home...

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Nice location to get your Starbucks fix, close to the Hilton Garden Inn and walk-able.

I would go here again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Friendly staff and like always great coffee with fast service and free wifi, in a shopping area so you can look around at other places.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn next door so this Starbucks was extremely convenient, clean and the service was good. Highly recommend if you're looking for a good cup of coffee.