“Always hits the spot”

Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cucci's Pizzeria beings fresh, authentic Italian cuisine to Covington. Made from traditional recipes and from scratch daily, we've got exactly what you are looking for. We bake fresh bread each morning, as well as cut the freshest produce for the salad bar each day. Our menu is comprised of traditional Italian and Sicilian style pizza, as well as deep dish and calzones to meet any pizza craving you may have. Each pizza has our delicious homemade sauce which is fresh and light creating the perfect base for all of our pizza offerings. In addition to our variety of pizza options, we make a mouthwatering eggplant parmesan, spaghetti with meat sauce, and a wide selection of Italian sandwiches and subs. Enjoy a bottle of wine or a selection from our choices of bottled beers to complete your meal. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Cucci's Pizzeria. As a family owned and operated business, we welcome you with open arms into our casual and cozy restaurant to enjoy a delicious and authentic Italian meal. We hope to see you soon, ciao!
Reviewed October 8, 2018

As a former resident of the area I was compelled to stop in recently to enjoy a great meal here since I was in the area. I ordered my old staple the turnover. It was fantastic as I rembered it. Many in our group raved over the well stocked salad bar. It had plenty of items on it but I can’t soeak first hand but it looked great. Service was very good. Next time I am near by I will stop in again.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in after riding the Jackson River bike trail and we were hungry after all that exercise. Cucci’s was ideal as it was on the way out of town. We had calzones and sandwiches and noticed the popularity of the huge salad bar which was constantly being refreshed by the assigned staff. Our food was plentiful and the service was prompt and friendly. We would be regulars if we lived in town but we will certainly make it a regular stop when we’re in the area. Great place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

As always awesome my favorite turnover is the Cucci Special no anchovies of course I love, love, love it.My favorite restaurant in covington

Reviewed July 17, 2018

grat food , awsome servers, kind of loud and hard to think with so much going on around you, will diffently order food to go next time

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The food was good had the lasagna and garlic bread . Was big enough to share for two people. Waitress was nice and the place was clean. Will eat there again in the future.

Been to Cucci Pizzeria? Share your experiences!