“No hot subs”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Doswell
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

How the hell do you not have hot subs? I only eat steak and cheese but obviously they didn't have that. My friends who got cold subs also said they had no taste.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

So slow we left before we could purchase our $15 combo. A six Inch combo with chips and a drink- $15. Not kidding. We waited over 30 minutes and then left. What a terrible place. Never again.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Been to one poorly ran and managed Subway, you have been to them all.
There was nothing special, no reason to care about coming back, nothing.
Just rude employees as well as other customers.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Subway is a place where you can have a good footlong sandqwich and you can choose from a lot of different bread for your sandwich and different cold cats and condiments

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

The store was not as clean as I am used to, the staff was not friendly or happy to see us walking in. It was as if we interrupted them from talking and joking around. I looked over the menu as I watched the staff stare me down and walked out and went so.somewhere else...I will never go back...

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!