“Expensive”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Doswell
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I go to KD every chance I get and i try to get Starbucks, but is it very expensive? Yes. Much more expensive than a normal one (which is already overpriced). I still go, but the prices are just so high.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Starbucks in Kings Dominion is the same service that you would get anywhere else. they are quick and and friendly and busy. they have a line at times but alway gets you in and out with a hot cup on a cold day. the only draw back is the price is a good bit more because of location. If you have to have your Starbucks fix and don't mind the price, I would recommend. Some time you just have to break down and pay the price on a cold day as you walk by and smell the coffee it just draws you in.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Loved to find a Starbucks inside of the Kings Dominion amusement park, it was the perfect pick-me-up that I needed to keep going on a great Autumn day at the park. No line, timing must have been good when I visited. Frappuccino was made to order and my scone was delicious. Service was quick and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

The truth is the price is not crazy as is the prices in the rest of the park. The drinks we bought were delicious but a little heavy on the expresso and light on the coffee. Very nice staff. Took our names and called them out!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I didn't realize my husband was using my card at home at the same time I was ordering, so my app said I had money, but at the register it came up insufficient funds, she did not have to get load and testy with me (friends in line were shocked ) I kept my cool and added money but I was hot, young lady making drinks was very friendly and made up for it. Girl at register love all the park workers and was more attentive to them. I chopped it up to immaturity