US$127
Residence Inn
US$131
US$111
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$126
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$100
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$80
US$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewscracker barreldulles airportroom was cleanfree breakfastparking lotpark and flyshuttle servicelong term parkingwafflescar rentalgreat parkwake up callgas stationfree shuttledeciding factorfirst floornext morning
Reviewed April 28, 2018

OK, so the Fairfield Inn and Suites at Dulles won't change your life. It probably won't even be among the most memorable stays of your life. But it does its job of airport lodging very well indeed. Rooms are comfortable and common areas are well-maintained. The (included) breakfast is nothing special, but it's freshly prepared and copious, with plenty of options for vegetarians, carnivores, carb-lovers, carb-haters, and so on. The coffee is surprisingly good. The half-hourly shuttle gets you to Dulles in a few minutes. And the staff is unusually gracious and heads-up for a moderately priced chain hotel--somebody knows how to hire and manage people.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JDLexington
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I'm a Platinum elite member and stay at different Marriott brand hotels very frequently. I tried to give the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sterling, VA several chances but they can't get it right with the bug situations. I've stayed at this particular location from time to time over the last 3 yrs and experienced bugs crawling on the ceiling, bugs crawling under the sheets when I pulled the comforter back. I also seen bugs in the bathroom area and the latest incident involved ANTS on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet area. The ants were crawling in between a crack that divided the sink area and bathroom area. I also saw ants crawling up alongside the wall where the face and hand towels hung. This was the last and final straw!!! I did not want to switch rooms at this point. I cancelled my 5 night stay and went to the Courtyard. On a rare occasion or two, I did have a decent room without bugs but the majority of the time it could be compared to living in a bug infested project housing. GUESTS BE AWARE!!!!!

S. Bell
Platinum Elite Member

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Russell L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites at Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

I want you to know that I have involved the hotel’s maintenance department and spoken to the Chief Engineer regarding the situation. Rest assured, the hotel is taking every measure necessary in investigating the situation. At this time we have found no evidence of a pest problem.

I offer my apologies and that I absolutely appreciate your feedback, as this is the most valuable information we can have. Guest feelings and perceptions are the most important part to our business. I hear your concerns and will be having additional pest treatment to the property to help insure their is no issue.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I cashed in my Marriott Rewards points to stay the night from an overseas flight. I selected this hotel because it had a free airport shuttle and a breakfast buffet. Although I didn't go, there's a Cracker Barrel Restaurant next door! My room was clean and quiet. The staff was helpful, especially as I used the airport shuttle to return to Dulles to take the bus/Metro to my final destination. I'd return here again if I needed airport lodging.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Elyse B

Thank you for staying with us, and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

There was construction in progress extending the hotel but it didn't cause any problems. Check-in was quick and easy and we headed up to the room. Good size and nice and bright. Everything was clean and wifi worked well. Bed was very comfortable so we had a good nights sleep. Breakfast had a fairly good selection and we had no problems in getting a table. The Holiday Inn across the highway, less than a mile away, had an Irish pub where we ordered to go. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WeeLuv2Travel2

Thank you for staying with us and graet you noticed that we are adding onto the property!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time for an overnight layover at Dulles airport. The rooms are nice and the included breakfast is the usual Fairfield range so good enough. However the hotel is close to the freeway and the windows appear to have no soundproofing at all, so I had a very poor night's sleep because of the constant noise. Won't stay there again I'm afraid...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Let me first start by offering my apologies for the noise from the freeway. This unfortunately is out of our control as you are aware we are located close to the freeway and Dulles International Airport.