“Fantastic Racing, very fun”

Allsports Grand Prix
Ranked #10 of 27 things to do in Dulles
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Overall a terrific experience. The track was very fast, making for intense racing, but it was still very safe and smooth. The technology is up-to-date and lap times are shown on a scoreboard every lap, which is perfect for competitive people like myself. Definitely a great trip!

1  Thank Campbell N

Reviewed 8 July 2015

We needed something to do as a family with adult children and met there for a night of fun. I still smile when I remember the memories of the evening!

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We came here for a team building activity. It was a blast. Safety video and instructions were on target. GoCarts are a lot of fun and they allowed everyone to enjoy the time. 10 lap qualifier with 25 lap race. An excellent time out, will be back on my own.

1  Thank Rob_Gillis
The-Mad-Frog69, Owner at Allsports Grand Prix, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Thank you Rob for your kind comments; it is always encouraging when racers let us know we are doing what they expect and help us get better. Well done.
Francois

Reviewed 27 May 2013

i've been racing at Allsports for couple years. the track is great, and the staff very friendly to seasoned racers as well as first-timers. the facility is safe, the cars fast, and a great experience. I met the owner, Francois, and he is very helpful and friendly and at the track often. Great for corporate events -- I rented the track for group of 10 couple of times --- really fun!

2  Thank D_C_Exp_Traveler
Reviewed 11 June 2012

A different type of experience - but definately worth the experience. Very fun.