Open today: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Adult fun!

Reviewed July 8, 2015
Patricia M
Sterling
Fast Fun

A different type of experience - but definately worth the experience. Very fun.

Reviewed June 11, 2012
Bob L
Ashburn, Virginia, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Overall a terrific experience. The track was very fast, making for intense racing, but it was still very safe and smooth. The technology is up-to-date and lap times are shown on a scoreboard every lap, which is perfect for competitive people like myself. Definitely a great trip!

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Campbell N
Reviewed July 8, 2015

We needed something to do as a family with adult children and met there for a night of fun. I still smile when I remember the memories of the evening!

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We came here for a team building activity. It was a blast. Safety video and instructions were on target. GoCarts are a lot of fun and they allowed everyone to enjoy the time. 10 lap qualifier with 25 lap race. An excellent time out, will be back on my own.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank Rob_Gillis
The-Mad-Frog69, Owner at Allsports Grand Prix, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you Rob for your kind comments; it is always encouraging when racers let us know we are doing what they expect and help us get better. Well done.
Francois

Reviewed May 27, 2013

i've been racing at Allsports for couple years. the track is great, and the staff very friendly to seasoned racers as well as first-timers. the facility is safe, the cars fast, and a great experience. I met the owner, Francois, and he is very helpful and friendly and at the track often. Great for corporate events -- I rented the track for group of 10 couple of times --- really fun!

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank D_C_Exp_Traveler
Reviewed June 11, 2012

A different type of experience - but definately worth the experience. Very fun.

Date of experience: January 2012