US$112
US$97
US$55
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$60
US$59
US$56
US$82
US$75
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastbusiness triproom was cleanwafflesmarine basevery nice hotelexcellent staystaff was friendlyexercise roomwill stay there againthe breakfast areapleasant staylong drivefront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelone night stayquantico area
Reviewed February 22, 2017

clean and comfortable place to stay with family or business. Great people in charge of this place. Bilingual and hones team. i will stay here on my next trip to this area. location is close to many restaurants and shopping centers, including the Quantico Marine Base! (only 12 minutes from them.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Todd P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay and I'm very happy to know my team made your visit a pleasant one. Take care and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2017

The hotel was alright at best, but beware of hidden fees after checking out. They charged me 52.17 more than my receipt showed. Upon calling hotel I was told it was amenities such as premium channels, sweet shop, valet laundry. These fees were never in the terms of agreement or told to me at check in. It will take up to 72 hours for a reimbursement.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kari C

My apologies for the confusion regarding credit card authorizations that all hotel brands request at check-in. I'm glad you saw the drop of the additional authorization soon after your stay and we'll work to improve our communication of this standard operating procedure in our industry. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

a very warm welcome when you arrive, comfortable stay and all personnel in the hotel is very kind and take care of your personal needs. Room service is excellent, cleanliness is really high level and you can sleep really comfortable as at home.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Weed smoking in the hotel, loud in hallway, staff very rude, room stink nasty odor, hallway floor soak with water on carpet, sound of drill while I was trying to sleep. Terrible experience would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Right next to the ghetto. Harassment while making breakfast plate. I'm never going back again...........

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kinas2017
Todd P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn Dumfries and taking time to fill out the survey. I apologize if you had a less than perfect stay. I know New Year’s Eve can be tough in the hotel industry. We rarely have a problem with parties but we did ask guests to leave that night for inappropriate behavior, sorry for any inconvenience it caused you. I was glad when you chose to extend your stay we were able to give you the night for free. I apologize you interpreted our breakfast attendants action as harassment, we do ask her to watch unattended children as to be available if they need help. Thank you again for your staying with us and your feedback as it helps us be better.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

My wife Marilyn left her pocketbook in the lobby upon departure. She didn't realize that it was missing until we were 3 hours away. In the meantime, your Assistant Manager, Eric Patterson was trying to contact me via my cell phone and email but I didn't hear my phone nor check my email. When my wife finally realized her loss, she called the hotel and spoke with Eric, who calmed my wife down and assured her that he will bring the pocketbook immediately to FedEx for overnight delivery to Marilyn's sister in Port St Lucie Florida. True to his word, Eric made the trip to FedEx, and the pocketbook arrived on time, with all contents (credit cards, cash, etc.) intact. We are so appreciative of the great service that Eric and his staff provided. We make the trip (back and forth) from CT to FL each year and will certainly return to the Dumfry Hampton Inn and hopefully be able to thank Eric in person.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jwald01

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay and I'm very happy knowing Eric took good care of your lost and found item. He looks forward to your return visit. Take care and we'll see you again soon!