Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Treated my Mother for her 85th birthday 4 of us all together. Ages 60 to 85 Wonderful staff... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2018
DebbieL1102
Toronto, Canada
Amazing as always

Reviewed May 7, 2018
silkmsilk

All reviews couples massage couples package street clothes last year pedicure therapist
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Treated my Mother for her 85th birthday
4 of us all together. Ages 60 to 85
Wonderful staff, wonderful service.
We were very pleased and would recommend to all.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for your message Debbie. We were so happy to celebrate your Moms birthday with you all! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Amazing time as always!!!! My wife and I both had a 50 min hot stone massage for an early mother's day gift to each other.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you both for coming in! We hope to see you again soon!
~ Your Amba Team

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Each and every year for the last 12 years we have gone to Horseshoe for a very special getaway. The staff at Amba Spa are incredible. They remember us every year, to the point where JC will reach out to us when it is getting close to our getaway dates to make sure there is room for our whole party. Everyone makes us feel so welcome, they always go out of their way to accommodate us and meet each of our needs/wants. We laugh together, we tell stories together, we even cry together. It never feels like they are just being polite because it is their job. They make us feel like part of the Amba Spa family the couple of days we are there.
It is really an amazing spa, with amazing staff and an amazing atmosphere. I always leave extremely relaxed and happy and I couldn’t ask for better service.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen at Amba Spa for always helping in making our getaway one for the books each year.

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your comments ksreid2018! We love to hear your stories and comments about life and AMBA. We look forward to seeing you each and every year!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Had great afternoon at the spa enjoying a reflexology session followed by a facial, pedicure and manicure. Kaitlyn (hope I got the name right) was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your spa day! We enjoyed pampering you and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our annual women’s getaway looks forward to our visit to Amba Spa year after year. The manager, JC has gone above and beyond to accommodate our many recommendations, from bookings to cancellations to re-bookings! Her staff meet our every need with enthusiasm, and listen and laugh with us while we reminisce and tell stories. This year they welcomed us with a beautiful card signed by all, and gifted my mother with a bouquet of flowers. It was incredible.

The high quality treatments, attention to detail, and personalized service sit well above average. Amba Spa can help you relax on your most trying of days. The atmosphere is perfect and JC and her staff are the best!

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for your comments Jennilu. We love having your family back each year ~ every one of you are a pleasure to listen to and laugh with! We love that you include us in your special annual getaway and we are so grateful we get to share in your memories! All of us look forward to the laughs each spring! Until next year!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I am local who lives near Horseshoe Resort and keeps coming back to the resort for all my spa treatments. The staff is always welcoming and accommodating.
My pedicures from Jen and Jessica are always wonderful and Amba’s massage chairs add a 100 bonus to the relaxation.
In addition to the pedicures, I very much enjoy massages from Melanie. Very caring, listens to my ailments, and tackles my issues successfully each time.
My only suggestion for the spa would be to play relaxing ‘ spa- like’ music in the pedicure/ manicure room and reception area to add to the spa experience.

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your great comments and feedback! We always love to hear guest feedback and strive to improve your experiences each and every time!
We look forward to seeing you again J.E

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the Amba Spa for some relaxing alone time. I arrived late afternoon for my manicure and pedicure, I immediately received the best service. The team at Amba were friendly and accommodating! I had the same esthetician for both treatments. I had explained I recently had broken a toe and was very worried about it causing me some pain during the treatment. Once I let Jenn know she was very gentle and cautious. I appreciated that she went out of her way to make sure I felt no discomfort.
The treatments them self left me very pleased. At Amba they take their time and I can vouch for a quality visit here. In my opinion, Amba was totally worth the commute from Barrie; in comparison to some other salons I've visited in the past. Amba- I will be back.
Thank you.

Amazing!! I am so happy to hear you loved your treatments! Jennifer is one of the best estheticians around and we are so proud to have her as part of our Amba Family.
We look forward to seeing you again.
~Your Amba Team.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Loved our time at Amba spa. Spa was gorgeous and staff are professional and did an amazing job. Best massage of my life. Highly recommend Amba at horseshoe valley!

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Amazing!! So happy you enjoyed your massage!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Came to the spa for the first time a few days ago as I really needed some r & r. I was not disappointed with the service at all. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.
I had a massage followed by a pedicure. Both were amazing!!
I would highly recommend this spa and will definitely be back!

We are so glad you enjoyed your services! We agree our staff are amazing and very good at what they do! We look forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

I've had the opportunity to enjoy various services at Amba Spa and always look forward to my time there. The staff is also cheerful, accommodating and care that you are enjoying your time at the spa. I find the team members providing individual services take a cue from you whether you are feeling chatty or just want to relax. There have been many updates in the spa in the last year and the spa service menu is amazing.

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you Suzyqjessi for your comments!
We are so happy you are enjoying the new renovations and updates that we have done in the last year! Stay tuned for more exciting things to happen in the near future as well! We have to agree with you, our staff are simply the best!!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!