“Good food!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I have eaten here several times with my best of friends. Food has always been very very good. I have ordered off menu and also had their lunch buffet.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Minutes off I-81 and right in town. Very authentic style food.If you not into formal Italian food, try the pizza or steak.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Lots of food comes with your order, but it was all delish! I try and eat light, so I had the salad w/chicken, which was very good. Service was good at our table, but the people next to us shared a server who was helping with a party downstairs. We had a great meal though.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I agree with some of the other reviews, that i was disappointed in the lack of spice in the marinara sauce. However, i still enjoyed my meal. They have outstanding bread that is served with both olive oil and butter. Also, the salad is always good. I find that it is hard to find a real good Italian restaurant, but this is better than the majority that i have been to.

Parking in on the street in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Great service and great food. We had the Manicotti. And the bread was excellent. Very neat and clean. Enjoyable little place.

1  Thank Regina B