“Hubby says best ribs around”
Review of Bean's Barbecue

Bean's Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Edinburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Locally owned in a very small town. It does have a Facebook page and is superb!
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I order ribs for my husband every once in a while. He says they have best bbq ribs around!!! I enjoy their pullled pork!!

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I were taking a fall drive in the country. Not on I-81
We traveled Rt 11. Great traveling mid week. Mid day. Not a lot of traffic. We were in quest of a new BBQ places
Found it. On Main Street Edinburg. “Cannot miss it” Smokers out front. One for pork and beef and one just for Ribs.
We choose 1/4 rack of ribs. Amazing full of meat. Well done falling off the bone. They have a variety of sauces to choose from.
Also baked beans. And a different type of cole slaw . No Mayonnaise. Tasty.
Setting is an old firehouse. Very sparse. A few picnic tables w checked table cloths.
Most people got take out. We ate in. Will definitely revisit!

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Most people do the take out, but I ate in. Portions are huge, and they do have several sauces to try. Baked beans were very good.

Are only open a few days/week, and did not take credit cards when I was there.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Beans Barbecue has a unique setting. This unique & fun setting appears to be a former fire station with the garage door open. We arrived a hour before closing in which they were sold out of the ribs but still had pulled pork. We were not disappointed. It was amazing, so tender & full of flavor. The beans were equally as good. The Cole slaw had a vinegar type dressing and complimented my sandwich. The only complaint I would have is I had to share my space with way too many flies! I highly recommend giving this barbecue place a try, you won’t be disappointed, unless you get there too late.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Picnic style barbecue, done in the bay of an old firehouse, cement floors and picnic tables set around inside the bay that looks out to main street. BBQ with lots of flavor and many sauces to choose from. They pile the meat on!!! always enough for 2 meals.