“Fabulous Japanese food in little town!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Narita Japanese Takeout
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I live in Elkton, a little town at the base of Skyline Drive and a short hop from Massanutten. We have a culinary secret: NARITA! Don’t be fooled. The restaurant is housed in a small, unassuming, light-brick building, smack in the middle of town, but it serves the most delicious and amazingly cheap Japanese food you can imagine.

Entrees run from $5.99 to $10.99: hibachi chicken, teriyaki steak, pork, shrimp, salmon, flounder, filet, and more, with an automatic side order of sweet carrots and rice, and a generous helping of very tasty yum-yum sauce. Appetizers include spring rolls, various tempura, and my absolute favorite pork dumplings: crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and even tastier when dipped in Narita sauce.

I admit I have a vested interest here. I live in town, and I want this new business (run by a lovely, welcoming family) to make a grand success. Because they are friends? Not at all--though, again, they seem very nice. I want them to succeed because I want to eat their food for a long, long time! Try it out!

One more thing: good parking, always a plus. And they keep that little restaurant spanking clean!

Been to Narita Japanese Takeout? Share your experiences!