“ Great little gem!”

Add it.
Narita Japanese Takeout
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here based on previous review after a trip to Arlington National Cemetery. Highly recommend the steak hibachi! Yum! Comes with tasty rice and sweet carrots and the best Miso soup I have ever tasted! My husband enjoyed the shrimp also! Friendly staff (thanks Edward!) and owner. Next time you are in Elkton stop by for some tasty Japanese food! We will! Oh, and the prices are great! Almost forgot... Very generous servings!

Thank M. W
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I live in Elkton, a little town at the base of Skyline Drive and a short hop from Massanutten. We have a culinary secret: NARITA! Don’t be fooled. The restaurant is housed in a small, unassuming, light-brick building, smack in the middle of town, but it serves the most delicious and amazingly cheap Japanese food you can imagine.

Entrees run from $5.99 to $10.99: hibachi chicken, teriyaki steak, pork, shrimp, salmon, flounder, filet, and more, with an automatic side order of sweet carrots and rice, and a generous helping of very tasty yum-yum sauce. Appetizers include spring rolls, various tempura, and my absolute favorite pork dumplings: crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and even tastier when dipped in Narita sauce.

I admit I have a vested interest here. I live in town, and I want this new business (run by a lovely, welcoming family) to make a grand success. Because they are friends? Not at all--though, again, they seem very nice. I want them to succeed because I want to eat their food for a long, long time! Try it out!

One more thing: good parking, always a plus. And they keep that little restaurant spanking clean!

Been to Narita Japanese Takeout? Share your experiences!