“An unexpected find”

El Paso Mexican Grille
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting the Shenandoah national park we were pleasantly surprised by this unusually good restaurant in a nondescript place. The chips and salsa were truly delicious.
We ordered quesadillas and enchiladas. The chicken in the enchilada was a little chewy and disappointing. But the sea food dishes were great. Each dish had generous accompanying portions of rice and salad. The plates were hot when served testifying to the fresh preparations.
An additional benefit was the Spanish lessons in the rest room!
We were lucky to find this place and would like to recommend it to other travellers.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Stopped on a whim for lunch and were pleasantly surprised! Great salsa and chips. Enchilada and taco were great! Very tasty! Save room for deep fried ice cream. Some of the best we've had!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the restaurant for a business lunch and the place was packed. We were seated quickly and received chips, salsa and our drinks immediately. I had grilled chicken tacos, they were perfectly topped with fresh tomatoes and lettuce plus a side of guacamole. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Enormous portions and delicious food, loved everything we had and chips and salsa just kept coming. Service was excellent. Definitely would go again!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My husband & I used TripAdvisor last night while visiting a B&B to find a Mexican Restaurant. This was 30 minutes away for us, but we decided to go for it. The salsa needed more jalapeños, salt and fresh cilantro! My husband had the beer tip chimichanga which he said was good. I had the Burrito Mexicano. I wanted the chicken instead of beef tips. Little disappointing-The chicken wasn't very flavorful like our place back home. The portion size was huge!! Nice waitress and clean.