“Average Food!!”

Peking China
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Not too Many óptions to choose from so we decided to go for Chinese as it is a Little dificult to find a bad Chinese Restaurant, we ask by phone for a take off, The Food was on time, but it was not good but for The orange chicken, meat with broccoli and The choi mien, the fried wonton was not what we are used to, and The rest of The dishes either They really were not what we expected!!, I dont think we will ask for Food here again, better try another option!! The Fortune cookies were good!! Jeje!!

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

Ordered take out and as always great food. Hit the spot on a cold night for our family. I wish they still did buffet more like they use too... but still a nice place to eat in or take out.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

Food was weeks old really.I called and said i would bring it back ,we did not eat but 3-4 bits of 3 different dinner orders.manager said no,but we will give u discount next time,LOL.No Way .Dog liked it/

Reviewed 5 October 2014

Liked the service, the food, and the fact that people kept coming in and calling in takeout orders. The business must be doing something right!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is best chinese food in town I order there food every week always good never had any problem, they only had buffet on Sunday now,but I call my order in all the time I think order from menu it taste much better.

2  Thank John S