“A Surprising Find in a Small Country Town.”
Review of Peking China

Peking China
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We recently had a family gathering in a lodge in the Shenandoah Valley. Fifteen family members decided to go out for dinner one night and we selected the Peking China restaurant based upon TripAdvisor reviews. In a strip mall you might expect the normal so-so Chinese food. Not at Peking China. We were quickly seated (all 15 of us) and ordered a Family Style dinner that included Combination Fried Rice, Chicken Lo Mein, Orange Beef, Orange Chicken, Triple Delight (beef, chicken and gulf shrimp), Four Seasons (chicken, roast pork, crab meat, beef w/mushroom and vegetables), Sesame Chicken, Ma-Po Tofu, and General Tso's Chicken. I sampled everything (as did most of our party) and everyone was raving about how good the food was. And, we had top notch service by their small staff. So if you are in the Shenandoah, head for Elkton and a Chinese treat. Well done!!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Needed to call in an order to pick up for a certain time. I walked in and the food was handed to me right on time. Staff are so kind and friendly. Have never had any problems when eating there and the food is always so tasty.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We love their food! When I worked we dined here often and our family still loves it. Great place for Chinese food.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I found this place to be the best in Asian cuisine, great food, service and very convenient with lots of parking space.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

When we first moved to this area we were told this place was ok, but we never tried eating there. My husbands sister and brother in law came to Massennuttan for a visit and went to Peking China, They raved about the food, the great service, and the prices. So Jim and I decided to give it a try, we were more than impressed, with the food and the service. We have ordered take out twice, and the food was hot, great flavor, and plenty enough for two nights dinner. We are adding this restaurant to our favorites list of places to eat in the Massennuttan /Elkton area. If you are visiting the Massennuttan area , try this place. It's located in the same shopping area as the Food Lion.

Been to Peking China? Share your experiences!