“Yummy !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Our first meal after arriving at Massanutten for a vacation was Ciro’s. It was oh my goodness delicious! I had some sangria and the spaghetti, plain & simple. They served me enough that I took almost half of it home.

Nice surroundings, a pleasant staff, and delicious food was a great touch start to our vacation.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We stayed in the area for a week. We ate at Ciro's one night, but did notice their parking lot was full every evening we drove by. Why? Because the food is outstanding, Sue did an excellent job of taking care of us, it is very clean, and the prices are reasonable. I had the chicken fettucine alfredo; It tasted great, It was a large serving so I thought I would have some to take home. However, it tasted so good I couldn't stop eating until it was all gone. One of the best meals I have had in a long time. My wife said the same about her penne al giardino. Like me, she thought she would be taking some home, but it was so good she ate all of hers as well.
Sue was running the bar and taking care of several tables. She was very attentive, answered all our questions, kept checking back with us, and made us feel very much at home. She is a real asset to the restaurant. We will definately go back.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

This restaurant is great! Good food at very reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere and friendly service. The chicken picatta was tender and tasty. The antipasto salad was plentiful and the chicken parm was a hit. Great for families and couples. Nice bar and nice size drinks.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This is a pretty casual restaurant that was packed with people! We had a long day sightseeing and didn't feel like standing in line so we sat at the bar. The young gal behind the bar was very pleasant and sweet but had no clue how to make mixed drinks. We had to wait for another lady to come out and make my Cosmo. It was pretty good and of course my husband was able to get his beer right away. It took some time for the girl behind the bar to take our order- she looked like a deer in headlights, and I felt bad for her. But the food was very good. Nothing fancy, but plenty of it. My husband said his lasagna was some of the best he has ever had! Be ready, because the restaurant is very noisy, but a good option close to Massanutten

Reviewed October 27, 2017

My husband and I totally enjoyed our visit to Ciro's. I have to have gluten free food options and they had a terrific gluten free ravioli dish that was delicious. My husband had the lasagna which is enjoyed as well. The service was very good and the atmosphere was also nice. Their prices are very reasonable.