“Dominos Elkton Va.”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed May 3, 2017

This was the first time I used my smart phone to order a pizza. It was a learning process and the only recommendation I have is that the site could use a requested time for pick up.
After ordering I drove the 5 miles and the order was ready and hot. The quality of the pizza was very good and the server was courteous and polite.
The price was as stated in the .com where I had ordered the pizza and was as ordered.
I have no complaints about the food or the service.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We stopped on our way to Massanutten and ordered pizza for our dinner. We then did some grocery shopping-our pizza was ready when we returned. Good as usual.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Great service and the food was hot when delivered. Order on line, was very easy and quick. Have order food from this location very often and always good.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Called in two pizzas and they were ready when they said they would be. Friendly staff. Good pizza. In shopping center with grocery store and behind Burger King. Good prices.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

Well #1 this is Domino's so of course it was good. I got 2 pizza's during a grocery run from Massanutten Resort. The only guy in the store was very cheerful and we cracked jokes. Food was great and specials were explained. Bonus these guys will deliver to the resort so no need to go down the road if you don't want to. I have to add this.. I found it really funny that the guy was shocked when I went to pay my bill and I gave the guy CASH. He made a comment Oh man I was hoping I was not going to have to open a till today......He was shocked that someone uses cash. I told him that if he did not want Cash or have to count a till he could always give me the pizza on the house. We laugh and he went and got his till. I will go back and it was a great memory from this visit to the beautiful Sheandoah Valley.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!