All reviewsone bedroom suitetwo days in a rowwithin walking distancenice kitchenettesoccer tournamentvienna stationoutdoor seatingallow petsmarriott hotelsoff the highwaydecent breakfastvery pleasant experiencewould stay here againdc areastayed here for one nightfitness roomper night
Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

I had come to Fairfax Virginia to plow snow for the blizzard when my truck broke. I had been sleeping in my truck for 3 days through the storm when I finally got cell service to find a place to stay, every hotel was taken. I tried trip advisor and they found me this residence inn a mile from my truck so I could walk there. I called to make sure the room was booked for me and Isaac the desk person was so helpful with which route to take that was clear of snow. He even tried to find me a ride. Once I got there he had coffee waiting to warm me and a great room nicer then any hotel I had ever stayed in. He really saved me. I will remember this Residence Inn the next time I come to Fairfax for snow removal and recommend it to all.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Scott N, Manager at Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2016

This is a great review and I am sorry for the late response. I will certainly pass this on to Isaac and the team. When I read comments from our guests and they speak of our team in such a positive way, it always make realize over and over why we do what we do - I am so glad we were able to welcome you in out of the cold during that horrible storm.

Thank you again for taking time to write this review and for letting everyone know your experience with our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

I've stayed at this property a few times while transitioning to this city and received great customer service by front desk agent, Karla. She's always attentive, caring, and willing to make your stay comfortable. I so appreciated this hospitality and excellent customer service! Thank you, Karla, and to all of the staff.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review and for mentioning Karla who we can both agree is a great Front Desk Associate and representative for Marriott.
We hope to you again the next time you need a home away from home in our area.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

I have been a guest here during the Blizzard of 2016! The staff here is amazing. They provided dinner for us on nights that they normally don't due to the storm. They have a great breakfast each morning. Staff members helped me shovel out my car from 3 feet of snow. The rooms are very comfortable and the housekeeping staff does an excellent job. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Patty M
Hannah A, Manager at Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to serve our guests and ensure everyone's comfort during the Blizzard that it made the time fly by. We hope to you see you the next time you're in the area, only next time lets do it without the snow ha ha.

Scott Newman
Assistant GM

Reviewed January 17, 2016

We stayed 4 nights here and can't say enough about the fabulous staff - desk attendants and breakfast servers, happy hour hosts - everything exceeded expectations. (We had a lovely chat with Roza at breakfast!) The studio suite was a great size for the 3 of us. Exercise room was used and appreciated as well.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank cftraveling
Scott N, Manager at Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Good Afternoon,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you also enjoyed the interactions with our team.
We certainly hope to see you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

I am in the DC area weekly for work and I stay at various hotels within Fairfax (usually Candlewood or Marriott depending on the best rate for the week). This is my favorite hotel. It is very clean, spacious and the location is great. You are within walking distance from the shopping center and many restaurants (also, the mall is nearby). The staff is very pleasant whether it’s late evening or very early morning. I especially enjoy hors d'oeuvres night.

Stayed: December 2015
2  Thank liz418

Good Afternoon,

I love hearing our guests say that we are a part of there Favorite List. Thank you for the positive feedback on our rooms and also the Residence Inn Mix Nights, as the seasons change we change some of the items on the Mix Night, so we look forward to you coming back to visit and giving your feedback on the items added to the rotation.