“Decent and filling.”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #51 of 493 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a chain of semi-self serve restaurants. You already have several locations listed in Tripadvisor.
Reviewed June 24, 2016

I like coming to Jason's Deli for the salad and soup. They have a good salad bar with a decent selection of items, along with good choices for soup. I think the prices are reasonable. It wasn't crowded when I arrived, and the layout and dining atmosphere of the restaurant is relaxing and nice overall.

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

I've been here a few times. The food is OK, a little pricey for a lunch. It's always crowded, so they must be doing something right. I do love the self service ice cream machine!!

Reviewed May 8, 2016

This place is spotless, efficient and delicious.

They have a nice selection of soups and deli sandwiches and a very nice salad bar. Everything I've ordered here was fresh and tasty.

Staff clear dishes continually, which is nice.

Their selection of iced teas is the best I've ever seen. I believe I saw four of them.

To top off the meal, they offer two flavors of ice cream. Nice.

The only thing I'd change is the dining room. It's spotless but quite bland.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

My husband and I were visiting the area today and decided to check out the cafe. We both opted for the salad bar (lots of options) with roasted turkey. Everything was fresh and there were many things to choose from. I really liked the fact that there were several protein options we could add to our salads. The meat was extra - but less than $2, and it was a full 4 oz serving. The sandwiches looked delicious and thick. The desserts (cheesecake, carrot cake, fruit salad and strawberry cake) all looked great too but I can't vouch for their flavor. We'll definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

On business training, we went to this place for lunch. It has a good selection of sandwiches and soups plus complimentary soft ice cream for those with a sweet tooth.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!