“Grub hub fail ”

New York Pizza Factory
Ranked #350 of 457 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Order through grub hub, bc it was late and my roommate and I just really wanted a pizza. Ordered it while picking him up from work so we wouldn’t have to wait long for dinner since we would already be eating after midnight.
No call, no alert that my order was CANCELED !!!!’

Grub hub alerted me of the cancellation.
So I called and was told that bc I lived 11 miles away that was too far for their drivers tonight bc they don’t have a lot of drivers..... we live 8 miles away. And if that’s too far for your establishment, have your managers update Grub hub
First and LAST time trying to order from you.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

I wish I could post pictures here I took of how the grease soaked thru the bottom of the pizza and breadstick boxes and the menus on top. I order from there often, but after this experience, never again. Today, my guts hate me.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

It's an ok pizza joint. There are far better options available in Fairfax and nearby. There was nothing standout about this pizza. I typically like crusty pizza, but the crust on this one failed to impress.

If you've absolutely no other choice, you can do worse than this place, but it won;t be near the top of your list of pizza places in Fairfax.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Dont think to try it at late night , I received my order after 120min and it was very cold !!
They paid me 35 $ for a cold food no taste

Reviewed June 14, 2016

The promise of NY pizza was a welcome one. Unfortunately though the pizza was delivered it didn't deliver . Sauce, bland....crust, bland....you get the idea. The mozzarella sticks were fine and the marinara served with them was seasoned and delicious. Not sure why they don't put that same flavor into their pizza sauce.