“Good oatmeal”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #230 of 435 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My wife really likes Panera. I am ok with it but one thing it for sure has is really good steel cut oatmeal with nuts and berries. Pastries are also good.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped in this evening for a quick treat. I had a craving for a brownie. When I sat down and tried to put my fork in it, I realized I'd been served a chocolate hockey puck. I could NOT cut it!

By then, the line was long, the place was quaotic and tables were in such short supply that I didn't expect to get another if I got up and complained.

So I left...very frustrated.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This place always has good food with a great selection. Service is good and it is an easy place to get into.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Go to Panera on West Ox a lot when visiting Fairfax County. Close to other shopping and movie theatre. Was just there in March and always select a seasonal salad. The calorie charts are informative and help to keep my eyes smaller than my stomach. Food is always great at Panera. Good for families and for singles. Always busy when I go there.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I have been to this Panera location many times and always have a good experience with the food selections and coffee. The hazelnut coffee is my favorite and the Spinach & Artichoke Baked Egg Soufflé is absolutely delicious. You can get in and out of there in about 5 minutes if the line isn't too long. This is a very busy Panera but there is usually a seat available if you are planning to stay. I usually just run in and out.