“Traditional Panera”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #185 of 493 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed May 15, 2017

If you like Panera, you will like this location. Ample parking both indoor and out door seating. I like their salads and Dark Roast coffee

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife really likes Panera. I am ok with it but one thing it for sure has is really good steel cut oatmeal with nuts and berries. Pastries are also good.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

I stopped in this evening for a quick treat. I had a craving for a brownie. When I sat down and tried to put my fork in it, I realized I'd been served a chocolate hockey puck. I could NOT cut it!

By then, the line was long, the place was quaotic and tables were in such short supply that I didn't expect to get another if I got up and complained.

So I left...very frustrated.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This place always has good food with a great selection. Service is good and it is an easy place to get into.

Reviewed April 9, 2016

Go to Panera on West Ox a lot when visiting Fairfax County. Close to other shopping and movie theatre. Was just there in March and always select a seasonal salad. The calorie charts are informative and help to keep my eyes smaller than my stomach. Food is always great at Panera. Good for families and for singles. Always busy when I go there.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!