“Birthday”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Fairfax
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday tonight. Enjoyed the many selections on the menu. Banana cream cheesecake...off the hook delicious! A new favorite.

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you so much for this review! We're very happy you had a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We had an impromptu managers meeting at the Cheesecake Factory in September. I haven’t been to the Cheesecake Factory in over a year, but my wife occasionally purchases cheesecakes for special occasions. I had the jambalaya and it was just as good as I remembered. The bread was fresh, hot, and delicious. I made a mental note to stop back for lunch in the near future.

Date of visit: September 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Hi Frank. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your lunch and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my family’s first time eating at The Cheesecake Factory, I really never knew they offered more than dessert as there is not a restaurant near my home. I try to order healthy menu items and appreciated the skinnylicous menu options. I had the chicken tacos which were ok, but my daughter had a burger loaded with bacon and bbq sauce that was delicious. My wife an Asian inspired dish that was really good as well. We did order cheesecake to-go, it was the banana cheesecake and it was very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your meal! Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us. We are happy to hear your family enjoyed their meals and that the cheesecake was a hit! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed all the options of cheesecake. Never disappointed. Huge selection of meal options. Love the skinny menu choices! Wish the lighting was a little brighter.

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed our menu and cheesecake options! We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We had an early dinner here. I explained to our server that I had severe food allergies, and she took good care of us! I had a quesadilla appetizer as my main course and it was huge! I ended up taking most of it back to our hotel room for later. The food was fresh, and looked very appetizing! Service was friendly, efficient, and they took my concerns seriously!

Date of visit: September 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the food and service you received during this visit. We hope to see you back soon!