“Hidden Ramen Gem”

Marumen Ramen Shop
Ranked #22 of 452 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Noticed this place a few weeks back and decided to check it out. Well, I'm glad we did. We read other reviews and it lives up to all the hype. We tried several appetizers "Small Plates" and the Spicy, Miso Ramen. The appetizers, especially the Pork Bun were amazing. The miso Ramen Soup was spot on and my friend truly enjoyed the Spicy Ramen. If you have not visited this place and live within the Fairfax area, its a must.

1  Thank BelvedereVirginia

Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

No fail go to place for Ramen. Consistently flavorful and lots of veggies and meat for the price. Very reasonable and oh so good soup on a cold winter day. Love this place. 4 stars only because I find service a little slow but so worth the wait. Hot steaming ramen with a generous slab of pork! Go prior to the lunch or dinner hours - easier to get seats.

1  Thank Iwannabewhereyouare
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I've been here twice now with my kids and my then again for date night with my husband. Service has been excellent and quick. We've tried all of the small plates other than the salmon. All very good. The ramen is so so so good. We like the option to include extra toppings. Tanpopo has been the go to spot for us for ramen in the past year, but this is just as good. I'm happy to go to either, but think of this place now as a good date night restaurant. It isn't cozy really, but there's a certain energy here that we really love.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Why not? The place is friendly & warm. The soup is seriously delicious! Prices are very reasonable. The Ramen Shop is in an abandoned Pizza Hut what an upgrade!

2  Thank NATS11111
Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

I would say this is the best food in fairfax. The spicy miso soup is bursting with flavor. And the karaage is so amazing. Highly recommend this place. Only downfall is that it is pricey.

1  Thank Laurahazel