“I strongly suggest the 703 Bar & Restaurant!”
Review of 703 Bar & Kitchen

703 Bar & Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
703 Bar & Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 495 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

703 Bar & Kitchen is located in the Lobby of the Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks. I dined there many times during my five day stay at the hotel.
The servers were always very, very friendly and knew the menu very well. I decided to eat all my meals at the bar because they were so outgoing and friendly. I highly recommend the Crab Corn Chowder and the Egg Salad Sandwich and to along with these a nice tall Stella Artois draft beer!
If you are in the mood for something light or a full meal I strongly suggest the 703 Bar & Restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and atmosphere. The menu is “small plates” excellent for the older, and feminine appetite. The quality is superb. Great attention to detail. I had steak with ramp salsa verde and succotash. A delicious twist for the seasonal ramps.
The gentleman beside me needed three entree’s, and raved wonderful reviews for the quality of each. He had the pasta entree with sausage in the sauce. He loved the sauce so much he added it to the fries with his second entree. His third entree was salmon and scallops with asparagus.
I enjoyed having room for dessert and coffee, which were also wonderful. The panna cotta topped with strawberries and their famous buttermilk biscuits. I couldn’t help but drizzle honey over the top.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always eat at the bar and three to four times a year for the past 5 years have never been disappointed.

Bartenders Gretchen and Hansel (no really) are just the best. The Smoked Makers Old Fashioned is a classic cocktail with a wonderful twist; a huge ice cube made of maple smoked water.

Tonight I had the country fried steak made from a 12 hour braised short rib served over sweet collards and sausage gravy. But the star was the poached egg done to sublime perfection.

Don't underestimate this hotel restaurant...great service, and better food

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying they were packed for a Tuesday night.

The food was good, but they were not prepared for the amount of people that were there. A conference let out and it was packed. I blame management and not being prepared more than my waitress.

I ordered pasta and a glass of wine. I got my pasta quickly but NEVER got my wine or even a glass of water.

I went ahead and ate my pasta and after 20 min still had not seen my waitress.

In fact as I sat here writing this I’m still waiting for at least a glass of water and my bill.

Advice to management, schedule so you are prepared. Based on occupancy and events you should be able to plan to optimize the traffic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Excellent menu, to many choices ,great located , excellent food presentation,taste of items offers. Mix drink supreme.

Date of visit: April 2018