Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$149
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$178
US$161
Hotels.com
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
US$89
Hotels.com
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
All reviewstysons cornerheavenly bedtyson cornersushistarbucks coffeecapital beltwayfront desk staffshuttle servicebreakfast buffetdc areafree parkingup to datemetro stationspgmehmetlobbyhighway
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Hotel good. Low rate for nice hotel. Had to pay for parking. Staff good, check in fast. Bar and restaurant on site and room service offered. The hotel is in good proximity to my customer and local shopping/ restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is right off of I-495, which is very convenient for those wanting a full service hotel yet do not want to venture out far from the interstate highway. This was my first stay at this hotel, and my first stay at a Westin. I've stayed at other SPG and Marriott branded hotels prior, but never at a Westin. This hotel gives a great first impression of the brand and hotel. The room was nicely furnished, well lit, clean, and comfortable. I particularly liked the large size desk, and a plush, oversized desk chair. What is especially impressive is that the window curtains almost completely shut out exterior light, and kept the room dark even well after sunrise.

My stay was satisfying and I'm pleased overall. I have a positive impression of the Westin Tysons Corner, and look forward to future stays here on future visits to the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hudsonmccraw
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property a few times while traveling on business. The hotel has a modern feel to it, and is conveniently located. The staff is friendly, and the restaurant serves a great breakfast. I will continue to visit this hotel in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2017

I travel to this area 1-2 times per year and usually stay at the Westin. I had some issues with the room last time and luckily I had no room issues this time. I still get annoyed paying the parking fee and having to park far from the entrance. The valet parking spots near the entrance are frustrating since hardly anyone uses the valet so they remain mostly empty. This area was where you used to be able to park which was convenient for the guests. I love the location and appreciate the shuttle to and from the mall. Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I will likely stay here again next year if the rates are good.

Room Tip: I like a high floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Great location to all of the Tyson Malls: Tyson Mall I, Tyson Mall II, Galleria Mall, open shopping centers, car dealerships and restaurants. It was very easy check in, a great view of the parkway with the building sky scrappers. The room was very clean, King size bed and really love the pillows. I love the overhead shower square head which remind you of a waterfall of warm water falling lovely on your back. Quality toiletries includes a mouth wash which is a major plus. The bathroom also have a two side makeup mirror with power magnify on one side and regular mirror on the other side.

Room Tip: Bar area with dining area for serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Happy Hour also with small plates for a cheaper price.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple