“Good food but....”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Food was good and out Chef Nick and server Katherine were awesome. I thought the hostess was kind of snooty but we did not have to talk with her after we were seated! Maybe she was having an off day!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

great lunch specials for sushi. yammy yammy is the best. easy place to stop in for a fairly quick and cheap lunch.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I just ordered a party platter for three. I paid $60 because they said to tell them a price for a party platter?!? What?!? For sixty dollars this is all I got! No salads or anything thing else. This was it. To top it off I asked for nothing fried and two rolls out of the few I got was fried. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN! Total rip off don’t bother with the platters.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

This place gets busy so get there early for dinner. We did not sit at the hibachi grill, but sat in the area where the chefs prepared sushi instead. This avoided a wait to be seated. Of course you can still order hibachi in this area too, it just won't be prepared in front of you. Very nice and clean place for the family or a nice dinner with your significant other. Enjoy! We will be back again!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I didn't expect much from this restaurant in what basically amounts to a strip mall. It was a great surprise. I appreciate the theatrics however I'm not a fan of the chefs flinging food at me. Our waiter, Josh, was amazing...he asked! We declined and he was happy to say ok. He did all the typical tricks. The food...wow. The rice was the best I'd ever had in a Japanese restaurant. The meats were cooked perfectly & was very tender. They served a noodle I'd never experienced along with the rest. Interesting became very yummy with the addition of yum yum sauce. We will go back.