“Hmmmm-NO”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #40 of 100 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I had Beijing beef and orange chicken with plain steamed rice. The beef was okay but the chicken was very disappointing. It had a heavy batter, was not crispy and the sauce wasn’t really orangey.

The question for me is how can one mess up steamed rice?? They managed to do just that. It was a lesser quality of rice so of course it wouldn’t be flavorful.

There are several other restaurants at this exit on I-81S so my advice is to try one of them.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I have never seen a restaurant that offers such pathetically small portions. I will absolutely never eat there again!

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out and ate at home. All the food was fresh and hot. The real issue is that it tastes like the frozen Chinese entree’s you can purchase at the grocery store. Overall, nothing special and will work in a pinch.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

If you're in need of a break and looking for quick Asian food, than this is your stop. Parking is a bit difficult but you can gas us at the 711 next store while someone goes in and gets the food to go. Pretty typical food for this chain. Clean facilities.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I ate here daily on a recent visit. Always had a good , clean restaraunt and helpful staff. Food was always fresh and hot. I never had any complaints about eating here. Great place to go

1  Thank autherb