“Not Bad”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here while passing through. The service was a bit slow but the food was pretty good. I would recommend it.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The chips and salsa/slaw at beginning of meals is nice. Yummy. The Pollo Loco is so good. The portion size is huge. The spices were medium. The servers were very nice. Definitely a great place to get a filling meal in Front Royal area after hiking the trails in Shenandoah National Park.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my wife and friends on a Monday night at 6 pm. Ample parking and the restaurant was not busy. The wait staff was prompt in bringing chips, salsa and coleslaw for dipping. Our orders were taken quickly including a dish not on the menu but described by my friend. I had the enchiladas especial and there was lots of food in great mole sauce. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner tonight. The food was great and the service was outstanding! Highly recommend. Will definitely be going back

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Mexican is probably our favorite type of food and so this restaurant became our stop for Mexican on a recent New England vacation. The slaw that is served along with the salsa and chips was something new to us and was quite good. We all had our old favorites and we were very pleased with everything. The wait staff was friendly and efficient and did I mention they serve a great......sweet tea with lemon!!