Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing horse riding!

Today was my first time riding a horse, I was introduced to my horse for a little bit before I went... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
clarkomar
via mobile
Trail ride

So good! Very patient guide with my kids. Beautiful scenery and great stables. Went with my... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
Jenny W
via mobile

All reviews hour ride great ride instructor novice trail woods stables
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

This place was great. The staff were very attentive and made the families with younger children feel comfortable while the little ones ride. We did an hour trail ride through the woods. It was a guided ride and controlled by the staff. The horses were great and very calm. Loved the day!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Shawna W
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Took granddaughter (11) yesterday for a trail ride. We got there an hour early and the folks were great. They let her get acquainted with the horse she was going to ride 'Bell'. We met the other horses that would be on the ride too. The horses were calm and friendly. The staff were pros and knowledgable. The property is well kept with lots of foliage. The ride was beautiful. Across a small stream, through the woods and up a few hills. The weather was beautiul, the horses were well behaved, the guides were helpful and very friendly. We had a wonderfully peaceful fun day. Granddaughter loved riding Bell who had just enough energy for her. Don't miss this ranch/farm close to home!

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank sylviaroseva
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

The trails are beautiful. We crossed a creek and went through the woods . It's perfect for a hot day as the trails are in the wood.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I haven't ridden a horse in about ten years, but when my boyfriend and I found ourselves in Front Royal on a weekend getaway, he suggested that we take a two-hour ride with Royal Horseshoe. It was outstanding! The instructor was great, didn't caudle us too much with the mechanics of riding a horse (since we had both ridden before, she refreshed us on the basics and then let us figure out our own style with the horse in the corral), and allowed us to gallop quite a few times in the open fields! Daisy, the trail dog, also accompanied us, which gave the entire trip a very open and lighthearted feel. We felt like we were riding with a long-term friend. Afterwards we were allowed to feed our horses treats for a job well done and corral them in the pens. Overall it was a great experience...thank you Royal Horseshoe! We're still talking about our trail ride!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Christine C
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The people were very friendly ,professional,and helpful. The people were ready for us when we showed up and let us get to know our horses a little before we rode....the trail was nice....and very suited to the level of rider....the horses were healthy ...and just an overall great day.

Date of experience: July 2014