“Carry out”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Their pizza was good but nothing special I got a Hawaiian and buffalo chicken. I would go back cause of the fast and friendly service.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Their pizza is amazing, and we love being able to walk over from our house and grabbing a quick bite. The owner and servers are always friendly, and the service is prompt.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service and the food exceeded our expectations. The atmosphere was very nice and clean too.

The salads were crisp and fresh. The house salad had tomatoes cucumbers red peppers and cheese ( also included red onion but I asked for them to be removed).

The margarita pizza was excellent! The pizza was cooked perfectly with a firm crust but not burnt. The tomatoes and basil were fresh. The cheese was a little stringy - tasted great though.

We also had calamari as an appetizer it was good but not as good as the salad and pizza.

If you are in the area well worth trying this place.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

As a native New Yorker I have been disappointed in pizza quality wherever I have lived. I have lived in Cincinnati and Youngstown, Ohio as well as Indianapolis, IN. and most recently in northern VA. I have found my favorite pizza place in the Gainesville area in Brooklyn Brothers.
I have had several of their pizzas as well as the gyros and have found the food to be delicious.
The wait staff are fantastic. When I went with my son and his young family the waiter gave both kids a stuffed animal from the “grabber” game machine. He went over and above with service.
The restaurant is clean and comfortable. I also went there with a date and as an older couple we enjoyed the atmosphere and of course the food and service.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

My daughter has been asking to eat at this restaurant for awhile now, but we kept forgetting about it. When my MIL wanted to take us out to dinner and mentioned I jumped on it as somewhere different to go. We got seated quickly and got our drinks right away. My daughter and I ordered meatball subs, my husband got the veal parmesan, my son a burger (toasted bun scored points!) and my MIL got eggplant parmesan, which she says they do great (stays crisp, not soggy). We also got an order of mozzarella sticks and onion rings, which both were good. I will say the meatballs, to me, were bland. You can see spice in them, but not taste it. I thought they really needed something, but my 12 year old daughter didn't mind. Everyone else enjoyed their meals.