“best grits ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I don't know what they do differently to their grits, but OMG. I go there just for the grits. It's usually busy but seated quickly each time.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed November 8, 2017

My daughter suggested this place when I visited her, and I had no idea what to expect. It was a pleasant surprise, as the menu was large and varied, the food very good, and the service was also good. The turkey club sandwich was large and had a lot of turkey. Good coffee, but the Chocolate Decadence cake was good, but not as good as some I've had. I would return when again in the area.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

The Lobster Grits w/shrimp and Chipped Beef Gravy were prepared to perfection and served right off the grill. Loved it and yes, both dishes were mine, I was a bit hungry!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We dropped in on a lark because we had heard a lot of good reports. What a wonderful surprise that the menu offered a lot more than egg/breakfast selections (which we always enjoy). We wound up with three meals, one a sandwich selection, another a chicken dinner selection, and the third a steak and fries. We thought all three were great! The wait-staff was courteous and efficient, and the atmosphere was pleasant. We'll certainly plan to revisit to enjoy their breakfast selections. It's definitely worth a try!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Spacious and gracious. Fun decor. A huge variety on the menu. Special mention for an Appetizer that I've since tried to make at home and eat occasionally for dinner: begin with a slice of crunchy toasted French bread, layer slices of Brie cheese and melt in toaster oven, add slices of peeled apples, top with crumbled pecans, toasted or not, candied or not. Delucious, but of course it tastes better served to you at Eggspectation..Great place for brunch.

Date of visit: March 2017