“Mod Pizza”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #8 of 104 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I wanted to take the kids and hubby out for a quick bite to eat. They loved Mod Pizza. Although the personnel who served us didn't have the greatest customer service. The food was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Choose your own adventure pizza - um, YES!! My husband and I are big fans of thin crust pizza, so this restaurant with a long bar of choose any/all toppings for your individual size pizza is perfect for us - especially since we would never put the same things on a pizza together :) The pizza's come in two sizes one is more kid friendly and the larger one is perfect for adults with a little left over. It's fast and easy and we enjoy eating in or taking out. The staff is helpful and efficient and they have a wide array of beverages. They also have salads and shakes, but we haven't tried those - yet! I definitely recommend this for lunch/dinner out with family and/or friends.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

There is a new style of restaurant, following the Chipotle style, where they make a couple types of food and you get to customize everything that goes in it. This is one of those. They make pizza and salads and you get to pick everything in/on it. There is no limit to toppings and it's ready in minutes. I'm excited to go back and try another pizza with different toppings

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

I'm a simple person. Just give me a pepperoni with extra cheese and I'm happy! My kids like to try new things off their menu and love all of it! MOD is all fresh and made in front of you then thrown in a brick oven to bake. I've had the mod size which is great because I can never finish it so I have left overs, but I've starred to just get the mini. It's enough to satisfy my hunger but not enough to make me feel stuffed.
Great food, quick, and great prices!

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Freshly baked Pizza and the best part is that you get to choose the filling, topping, and sauces and double up at no additional charge.