All reviews furniture store long term sleeper sofa clean rooms hotel is located staff was friendly richmond dishwasher highway
Reviewed January 12, 2018

I really enjoyed staying here the service was good things were clean and value was good. The only thing that really affected my sleep was the super loud noisey heater. If you’re a lighter sleep maybe not the best fit. Otherwise a good deal.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Thank you for selecting Extended Stay America and for sharing your review. We are glad to read you had a nice stay with us and enjoyed the service provided by friendly staff. We have also take a note of your observations and have shared it with our Maintenance team, to make sure the issue you mentioned is rectified. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

This extended stay has been nothing but good to me! It's clean and located in a mutual location for my family and myself. I have nothing but great thinges to say about this Extended Stay! Hopefully this hotel brand will expand to other areas of Richmond's surrounding counties. Make sure you hire another winning team like this one and you are guaranteed business!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Latisha, thank you for being loyal towards our brand and for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. We appreciate you recognizing our clean property and location which was ideal for you and your family's needs. Thanks again for making us your home away from home, and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in this area.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I've stayed at this chain in several locations, and it's always consistent. On a recent visit to Richmond, I had a pleasant stay here. I'm giving this one an excellent, primarily because the hotel staff seemed understanding--even though I was pretty cranky upon check-in.

I liked the clean rooms, the strong showerheads, and the nice people. However, I thought the furniture was a bit dated, and the breakfast was minimal. This chain should probably stop telling people that it has a breakfast, because they don't even have fresh fruit at this point. I do like their coffee, because they have the creamer I prefer. The nicest mall in the area is nearby, and it has a Cheesecake Factory. Overall, my visit was good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thanks for being loyal to our brand. We are delighted to know you liked our convenient location as it was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed by our courteous service. Your compliments will be shared with the entire team. However, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you while being here. It was a pleasure to have you with us at Extended Stay America, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This hotel was terrible, leaking sinks, stove top not working, no breakfast as they said they would, noise all the time, barking animals, running kids, garbage stinks, always out of stuff just horrible service

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rendoras
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging recently. We were extremely concerned to read about the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and would like to offer you our apologies for this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have shared your feedback with our team and corrections have been made. We hope you will give us an opportunity to make this up to you on the future stay and show you the hospitality that you deserve.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Bathroom including bathtub was not clean. Window was wide open when I got to my room. Foul odor in the hallways. Requested utensils but did not receive them. Night time front desk rep was hardly at the desk

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

We apologize you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and it has been discussed with the concerned teams in an effort to improve our services going forward. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us that chance in the future.