All reviews richmond area pull out couch waffles stores and restaurants change rooms beds were comfortable nice property checking out free breakfast upon check pillows cereal toothbrush panera lotion remote danish
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Room was clean and well lit, the people across the hall were the worst but seemed to quiet down after 10pm.
Plenty of places to eat in the area and friendly staff that works there.
I did not try to breakfast - but the area seemed attractive

Room Tip: King Suites are so spacious!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My son and I recently visited this location to get some school shopping done. I was very disappointed as I have come to have pretty high expectations from this hotel line. The area of Richmond this location is located in is a very high caliber so I was expecting much better.

The pictures from the bathroom show that the room was in much need of some deep cleaning and possible quick maintenance. The internet was not working. The front desk told me that it had been up and down for over a week that it usually worked on the 1st floor. Generally someone staying in a hotel, setting up for work in the hotel lobby isnt ideal. Truly had I known this ahead of time (since it had been down a week) it would have changed where we stayed.

My son wouldn't swim longer than 5 minutes after finding hair floating all over the pool area and no towels in the pool area. There were wet towels, trash, etc all over the pool area. A little extra attention to the multiple use area of the hotel definitely is needed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!! Dirty and staff not helpful!

I purchased 2 adjoining rooms. TV only worked in One room, both rooms smelled like mold n mildew. The refrigerator froze food and all was ruined. Toilet did not work. Staff gave us a plunger to flush toilet. One day we came back cleaning people had locked us out of our rooms with the deadbolt and locking doors between adjoining space. Staff was annoyed to leave the front desk but had to to use a special tool to open the room. At 9am cleaning lady yells in hallway to wake up so she can clean.

My daughter came home with a virus from this hotel that has landed her in hospital 4 times. And has left her with a horrible condition called post viral gastroparesis!!

Other families we were traveling with reported similar plumbing issues and blood on sheets at check in. Horrible horrible place.

Belinda Bly

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Our family of 4 was looking for a hotel room on the fly, that wouldnt cost us an arm and a leg, and this hotel was amazing. Nice, plenty of parking, huge room w/ pull-out couch, fridge, and bathtub (which a lot of hotels seem to be getting away from, unfortunately), free breakfast, and great pool. Thank you for making our wonderful trip possible!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Overall, I'd have to say that it was a nice place to stay. The rooms were clean, I had 2 reserved & upon check in time---only 1 room was ready...but it wasn't a problem for me, I took the room that was ready & they gave me the key to the other room so I could enter when it was ready without any further inconvenience. Breakfast is included, sausage, eggs, toast, cereals, pastries, fruit, yogurt & there is a nice place to eat. I forgot to pack my toothbrush & they provided me with a toothbrush & toothpaste. We were there for the race in Richmond, as were many & they were able to provide us with a good place to rest & eat before checking out the day after. It's in a peaceful location easy to get to track on I-295...I would go again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family