Candlewood Suites Richmond West End Short Pump
US$109
US$125
US$119
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites Glen Allen(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$124
Hampton.com
US$85
US$81
ExtendedStay
Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
US$81
BestWestern.com
US$129
US$55
All reviewsfree laundryshort pumphome away from homeplace to staykitchen appliancesfront deskan extended stayfull kitchenlong term staysized refrigeratorsmall kitchenhotel roomfitness roomdefinitely stay here againrooms are spaciousconvenient locationliving room
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great Stay At CandleWood Suites for my first time and it was excellent.
I stayed from January 2 - March 22,2012 and the service was excellent.
Room is very large and spacious and the entire hotel is immaculate all the time.Management and front desk staff always helpful whether advising 0n where to see sites nearby or recommend a good local restraunt.Very reasonably priced and excellent value for your money.
Free laundry well much appreciated for me as a long term guest and the Honor System Snack Bar was also very useful for me.
Overall a great hotel stay and in an excellent location as shopping is nearby and restraunts are also close and a great selection.
Definitely reccommend this particular hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CanuckStAlbert17
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have now spent most of the last year traveling for business and most of my nights at the Candlewood Suites. The staff is friendly and courteous. They all know me by name now and acknowledge me upon every arrival. I am a Priority Club member, so I have received complimentary upgrades at almost every stay. I even forgot some personal belongings in my room once, and upon my arrival back home, I had a message on my machine saying they would hold the items or ship them to me if necessary. That is the first time any hotel has contacted me after forgetting some belongings. I will continue to visit here every time I visit Richmond.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank HIExpTraveler
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This hotel is by far the best I've stayed at. It may not be the Ritz Carlton, but I like that! The Candlewood Suites is a true home away from home. They care about you, know you by name... do the little, but huge things to help you feel comfortable and appreciated. The customer service is, without a doubt, the best I've ever encountered. I decided to stay for about a month at this Candlewood Suites because I had severe water damage to my home and needed somewhere to stay while my home was getting fixed. I was going through a tremendous amount of stress and it was hard to not be in the comfort of my own home, but they made this experience so much better. Martha and all of the other staff always greeted me with a genuine smile, the room was clean and comfortable, and I was in a perfect location. I can't say enough great things about this hotel and staff. Definitely make them your "home away from home" if you have the chance!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Lovenyprecious1
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suite. Place was clean and friendly. I got to spin a roulette wheel for a bonus. I got a 10% off at a local restaurant. The room was nice with a complete kitchen including full size refrigerator, stove, pans and dishes. This is a pretty new place so everything was nice. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The staff, accomodations, service, everything was excellent. I would highly recommend a stay here to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business