“Birthday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp was the highlight. A must have in our family. Tried another shrimp with cheese and garlic butter. It was good too. Imperial tilapia was excellent. Bacon mac and cheese was the best side. But the salad and vegetables were tasty. Best was the warm chocolate brownie with whip cream .ice cream and raspberry sauce. Sandy or Andy was our very alternative waiter and the manager think Herman made sure everything was satisfactory.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I have eaten at Bonefish Grill many times. Most recently June 26, 2018. I have never had a bad meal at Bonefish. On our most recent trip my wife and I ordered from the Tuesday menu. That included a salad or soup, an entrée with two sides and a huge dessert, We added the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer. With the complimentary bread and the meal we were full. The cost was $51.00. Excellent

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

7 of us went in on a Thursday night for a college celebratory dinner for our college student. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food service coming out of the kitchen not so much. It took over an hour for us to get our food, and no one ordered anything over the top. The people in our party that ordered burgers, they literally came out rare. We had to send them back. athey remade and took off the bill but even the replacement didnt come out timely. There were apologies and they stated the kitchen was overwhelmed due to another party about the size of ours. The restaurant in no way was full. I am pretty sure I will never try a weekend if they cannot handle a Thursday night. On a good note, the bang bang shrimp appetizers and bang bang bang shrimp tacos were very good when we finally got them.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

We went for my daughter's birthday. We were able to be seated in a booth right away. Our waiter, Andy, was friendly & helpful. He was professional & efficient. He offered us beautiful drinks and helped us decide on the food. He brought some dessert for my daughter's birthday !!! We had Bang Bang shrimp. We all enjoyed our entrees, and , of course, the hot cheese biscuits. We will go back for sure.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

As this place is popular/crowded, I am missing something, Went for the Tuesday special - cod piccata/mashed garlic potatoes/broccoli. The broccoli - cooked perfectly. The fish?
A small, small piece overly breaded and greasy. The potatoes were grainy - knew they were instant - not "real food" .

The dessert, which I asked ahead of time - made fresh here? HA. Delivered frozen at the back door from an 18 wheeler, per the server. Like everything else on the table for certain.

Folks, if this qualifies as fresh fish at a "fish place" -- how sad!

Let's all try harder to go to local restaurants owned and run by local people, not corporations.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!