“Burnt Ends - Oh yes”

Q Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 9 Quick Bites in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

Tried this for the first time. Brisket slices and Burnt ends were great. Sides were average to above average. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I fell in love with brisket for the first time last summer. I was never a huge bbq fan up until a year ago when my husband and a friend of his started grilling. Since then, we started visiting different BBQ places and none ever compared to theirs. We stumbled into Q BBQ last winter during a quick road trip. When I tasted their brisket, chicken and mac and cheese I was floored. I couldn't believe that we stumbled across a place where the food seemed to be perfect in taste, texture, smell and presentation. Since then, whenever we are near that area, we make it a point to stop by.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Sides are very good. Like the brisket and chicken. Fast service. Really like the Mac and cheese. Also conveniently located near 95/295.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed March 15, 2016

BBQ is pretty standard as far as what items/meats are sold. This place has some of the best smoked brisket in Glen Allen. The sides are good too. The sauces are good. My favorite is the original, but I also like the hot one.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

We have been wanting to try this place since watching Barbecue Pitmasters on TV. We decided to eat a late lunch on a Saturday and glad we stopped by to dine. I had the ribs plate and Tracey had the minced bbq plate. The place was clean, restrooms were clean and the food was good. I will have to say for a chain bbq restaurant, it was really good.

Date of visit: February 2016