“Best Barbecue in Richmond”
Review of Q Barbecue

Q Barbecue
Ranked #6 of 186 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We have made this our "go to" barbecue restaurant because it is not only the best but also is consistently the best! Love the pineapple dish, corn pudding, cole slaw, ribs, pork , and brisket. Burnt ends also rock. Love introducing friends to this restaurant so they can first hand know why we dine here. Several times per month!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Went for lunch. Food was served pretty quickly. My brisket sandwich and side was quite tasty. I would definitely return if I am in the area again. Watch out for the booth though...you can't slide in and out...

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Good sandwiches and sides. I'd go here over fast-food burgers for sure. This location is walkable from the Springhill Suites, so it's super convenient. Worth a stop, even if you're not staying across the street.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Q's barbeque is always top notch. We have been there several times and it is always good. Barbeque and brisket platters are always my choice and served up with some fresh hot fries. They also have some excellent corn pudding as a side which I can't resist.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We visited on 4/29/17 due to being told that this placed food was unbelievably good. The workers were friendly. We had a party of four 2 adults 2 children and our bill was close to 50.00. To me the food was not all that great the chicken didn't have any taste, the baked beans were overpowered by a ketchup taste, mac and cheese was so so. My son loved the ribs I didn't taste them, the beef brisket was a little dry for my taste.