“Surprisingly nice place”

Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Was dining few times in different locations and was not impressed. But one in Henrico/Richmond left great impression: tasty fresh cooked food, nice service, clean and relaxing atmosphere. Prices about right. Recommend for any occasion, also open for lunch.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I usually have small plates, salad and meatballs and ricotta. I leave very full and satisfied. My friend usually has chicken Bryan with asparagus, and she leaves full also. We do not have dessert because we have no room! Whenever I want something tomato-y to eat, this is where I want to eat. We have experienced good experiences each time we go.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

My son and his wife wanted to go to Carrabba's as they had previously enjoyed dining there. We arrived at 5:30 on Monday evening and we were promptly seated and Spencer was our server.
We all ordered streak of some type and had fried calamari as an appetizer. Spencer was very efficient throughout the meal and our steaks came out of the kitchen, hot, correctly cooked and with the proper side dishes.
Our salads were cold, generously portioned and very tasted. We had plenty of bread and the accompanying EVO and herbs for dipping. We passed on dessert.
Another good, consistent experience at Carrabba's....just what we expected.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

8 of us Red Hat gals kept Yeika running with all of our request and changes.They should have had 2 of her. She did a good job...Food and wine was all good. Didn't hear a single complaint. We all had a good time. Wed had specials on Bottles of wine and pizza. We got 3 bottles of wine. Didn't try the pizza. Yeika severed our own birthday cake so we Didn't get any of their delicious looking desserts. 5 stars to Yeika

1  Thank Baileyh0
Reviewed July 5, 2017

My pal and I ate lunch here on July 4. The restaurant was almost empty when we arrived. We started off by ordering two iced teas, unsweetened, no lemon. The server was leaning on the back of the booth while we ordered. He brought the tea, but they had lemon in them so we told him and he said he thought we wanted lemon. He did return with two new teas sans lemon. A little later, we both ordered the chicken parm sandwich. I asked for asparagus on the side; my friend asked for orzo. The meals came up in a short amount of time, but the bottom of the sandwich bun was soggy on the bottom. Meanwhile, when another group arrived, they stationed them directly adjacent to our booth. I noticed that the server leaned on the back of their booth, too, when talking about the menu. Not a big deal, but just not as professional as I would have hoped. He was very loud in communicating with that group. I don't know if they were hard of hearing or if it was just because they were seated so close to us. We were satisfied with our food but with a couple of extra tweaks (non-soggy bun) and more professionalism by the server, we would have enjoyed it more.