“Oh my, this place is amazing!”
Review of Old 360 Diner

Old 360 Diner
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I live in North Carolina. I was visiting my mother and went to the 360 Diner. The place is amazing! The food, the people, just truly a fantastic place. Everything was prepared fresh, the chicken tenders are huge, real chicken, hot and fresh! The hamburger steak with gravy and onions was so very delicious! The vegetables tasted like my mother and grandmother's secret recipes. My mother and sister both had deserts and the pies were homemade and they said delicious. I was too full after eating every bite of that delicious lunch. I have eaten at many places and this place is unreal. I will be going back there every visit I have to town.
The waitress's were friendly and efficient. The owner came by to welcome us and then again to ask how our lunch was. I love that southern hospitality! Way to go 360 Diner! Thank you!!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

If you leave hungry, it's your fault! Good food, friendly people. Never got anything I didn't like...

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Great home style cooking and service! The Philly steak and cheese was really good and the Hamburgers were really good too.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

If you want a great meal for a great price look no further. Barry and his staff are always whipping up some great home cooking.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Every time we stop by for lunch the food is great and Barry goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. If you are out this way and want some good country cooking or a great burger stop in and you will be glad that you did.