Ambassador Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Owners are incredibly rude for absolutely no reason at all. Dirty, nasty rooms. Hair clumps on the floors, tables and beds. Tables in the room weren't wiped down at all and sticky. Bathroom was disgusting, toilet had dried urine on seat and hair. Towels and washcloths were nasty and stained. No curtains on the windows and blinds were broken. Air conditioning unit was old and leaked water all over the carpet inside the room. Bathroom door was broken and wouldn't shut all the way. Owners of hotel were incredibly rude. Acted like they were better than anyone else and wouldn't let me speak at all. Stated "this is my hotel, private property, and I can do whatever I want". Absolutely the worst and dirtiest, nastiest hotel I've ever stayed at ever!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We went on an evening fishing charter and were tired when we got done. So we went around trying to find a room but there was a Jehovah witness convention in town. So it was hard to find a vacancy. We found one at here. Went to our room. Floor was nasty with stains. We were very tired so figured we could live with it for one night. Went to bed and was woken up by gun fire. Scared to investigate , my wife and I decided to just stay in our rooms til the sun came up. But that was 5hrs away. Went to checkout and owner apologized and said he is only one person and can't control everyone which is true, BUT we come to find out he left teenagers book a room and they had a party. 2 boys got into a fight over a girl and started shooting the place up. There were never any sirens and were told one of them got hit a few times. But the owner never offered any discounts or refunds. Will not be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Avoid this hotel even if they charge you 5$ per night. Rooms are absolutely horribe, phone doesn't work, breakfast is only coffee, bed sheets and pillow sheets had red lisptick on it, carpet was so dirty you thought they killed a bunch of pigs in the room.
During the night someone knocked at my door and there was a message sticked to the door asking if the woman in the room wanted to have sex for 10$. I realized in the morning 2 other people received the same message.
Avoid this hotel and pay a little bit more, or just sleep in your car.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This is the worst MOTEL. Avoid exterior doors to the street; anyone can walk up to the door. The photos are deceiving, entry smells like a wet dog and bug spray! It's horrible. The spread is a filthy yellow. I booked this for the jazz festival, luckily you paid during check-in. I asked to the see the room 1st, returned and walked out - no loss here! AND, they wanted $159 per night! No way!!!!! Unless you're desperate, a runaway, or dealer, this is it...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

$63.00 is not worth the price!! It was gross and so noisy. I could here the kids above us playing all night long and people talking right outside our room all night. The washcloths had hair all over them and the bathroom floor was gross... The air-condition was horrible so our room was 100° all night long. Save your money

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family