See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

It was the worst place I have ever stayed at. Non-smoking room smelled like pure smoke gave me a terrible headache. So much noise all nite I couldn't sleep. I would not recommend this to anyone. Broken beer bottles on parking lot.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Made reservation 2 weeks in advance. On line hotel listed as pet friendly comfirmed booking before C/I at front desk was told no pets allowed. So people update the website! We traveled from Richmond, Va.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

This place is absolutely GROSS!!! I was so uncomfortable to sleep in the beds. There was bugs crawling on the walls when we walked in the room. The microwave didn't work, some of the lights didnt work. There wasn't proper bedding on the bed, it smelled awful in the room & The front desk worker could barely speak English. I would NEVER recommend staying here!! DONT DO IT!!! I wanted to leave immediately but they refused to refund me my money. The photos online are not at all what the rooms look like! The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. It is in a very scary location and I did not feel safe at all.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Owners are incredibly rude for absolutely no reason at all. Dirty, nasty rooms. Hair clumps on the floors, tables and beds. Tables in the room weren't wiped down at all and sticky. Bathroom was disgusting, toilet had dried urine on seat and hair. Towels and washcloths were nasty and stained. No curtains on the windows and blinds were broken. Air conditioning unit was old and leaked water all over the carpet inside the room. Bathroom door was broken and wouldn't shut all the way. Owners of hotel were incredibly rude. Acted like they were better than anyone else and wouldn't let me speak at all. Stated "this is my hotel, private property, and I can do whatever I want". Absolutely the worst and dirtiest, nastiest hotel I've ever stayed at ever!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

We went on an evening fishing charter and were tired when we got done. So we went around trying to find a room but there was a Jehovah witness convention in town. So it was hard to find a vacancy. We found one at here. Went to our room. Floor was nasty with stains. We were very tired so figured we could live with it for one night. Went to bed and was woken up by gun fire. Scared to investigate , my wife and I decided to just stay in our rooms til the sun came up. But that was 5hrs away. Went to checkout and owner apologized and said he is only one person and can't control everyone which is true, BUT we come to find out he left teenagers book a room and they had a party. 2 boys got into a fight over a girl and started shooting the place up. There were never any sirens and were told one of them got hit a few times. But the owner never offered any discounts or refunds. Will not be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple