See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

My company booked us at this hotel sight unseen. After being in my room only 30 minutes I discovered a roach in my nightstand. A large red like stain on the bed sheet. Thank goodness the other bed had clean sheets. The front desk is concealed in plexiglass. Breakfast was listed. Never saw any. The only good thing. A clean pool. Never again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Robbin R
Reviewed February 12, 2017

The location and the price are the only perks. The room offers ironing boards but no iron, a coffee machine but no coffee pot. No early check-ins even for an additional fee, only one room key offered. Limited room lighting, no working room telephone. Only the television is nice.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank gs1019gs
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

It was the worst place I have ever stayed at. Non-smoking room smelled like pure smoke gave me a terrible headache. So much noise all nite I couldn't sleep. I would not recommend this to anyone. Broken beer bottles on parking lot.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Made reservation 2 weeks in advance. On line hotel listed as pet friendly comfirmed booking before C/I at front desk was told no pets allowed. So people update the website! We traveled from Richmond, Va.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

This place is absolutely GROSS!!! I was so uncomfortable to sleep in the beds. There was bugs crawling on the walls when we walked in the room. The microwave didn't work, some of the lights didnt work. There wasn't proper bedding on the bed, it smelled awful in the room & The front desk worker could barely speak English. I would NEVER recommend staying here!! DONT DO IT!!! I wanted to leave immediately but they refused to refund me my money. The photos online are not at all what the rooms look like! The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. It is in a very scary location and I did not feel safe at all.

Date of stay: September 2016