“really surprised”
Review of Yogurt Vi

Yogurt Vi
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Hampton
Description: Yogurt Vi is the ultimate self-serve frozen yogurt experience. You can choose from over twenty frozen yogurt flavors and customize your creation with any of our forty fresh toppings.
Reviewed July 26, 2015

I was surprised to find that this place offers very few topping choices outside the "cheapy" cereal and candy toppings. This is the first time I have been to a frozen yogurt establishment where they ran out of yogurt flavors and toppings in the middle of the day on a Friday (or any day for that matter).I am also used to the employees continuously wiping down the counters and spills at the yogurt pumps and topping off the toppings contatiners. But here there was just one lone guy at the register, which also surprised me. The yogurt was fine but because the really good toppings weren't an option, I felt cheated. One good thing though. Despite him having to hold down the fort all by himself, the guy at the register was pleasant. I am not likely to return. But if you are okay with cereal and candy toppings then by all means, go there.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Flavors not so great. The apple pie flavor was decent; however, I would drive the extra 15 mins to Newport News and go to Menchies.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very disappointed in the quality of the yogurt and the price.
There are no small cups to sample the taste of the flavors.
I had the capuccino and it was not tasty.
We had two small cups of yogurt. For $12.00 I could have had 3 pints of Ben and Jerry's.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Came with a couple friends and everyone enjoyed their fro-yo. Their fresh fruit toppings are truely fresh. Music was a bit loud, place was clean.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

While in town, I got a chance to stop by and try some frozen yogurt. I decided to try a trio of the chocolate, cappucino, and NY Cheesecake. Delish!!!!! My boyfriend and I live in MD and are regulars at Tutti Fruitti, and Yogurt Vi did not disappoint. Great place to visit while in the area shopping and/or dining.

Date of visit: October 2013

Been to Yogurt Vi? Share your experiences!