We LOVED our stay at Candlewood Suites in Hampton, VA. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well stocked. We liked that fact that our dog was welcome and there was a nice area to walk her & the hotel provided waste bags and disposal area....very nice!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Renovated Guest rooms. Feel free to experience the Candlewood Suites Hampton, VA. Enjoy our extended stay hotel offering apartment like studio and one bedroom suites, similar to corporate housing. At this recently renovated hotel, enjoy our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection, fully equipped kitchens, free local calls, and stay connected via our free high-speed Internet access. Unwind in our complimentary fitness center while using our free guest laundry. Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. We are a pet friendly hotel (fees apply). The hotel is convenient to numerous businesses, Langley AFB, Fort Monroe, NASA Research Center, Ft Eustis, Hampton Coliseum, Hampton University, Newport News Naval Base, and Hampton Convention Center. The hotel is 21 miles from Norfolk International Airport (ORF). US Armed Services and government employees are welcome at Candlewood Suites Hampton which always offers government per diem rates. Whether staying for business, pleasure, or relocation, the caring staff at the Candlewood Suites Hampton is ready to serve you! Consider us home while visiting Hampton Roads, Yorktown, Newport News, Williamsburg, Norfolk, and Suffolk, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Hampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Hampton Hotel Hampton
- Candlewood Hampton
- Hampton Candlewood Suites