All reviews honor system full kitchen laundry room the ice maker smell of cigarette smoke lending library front desk dog walking separate bedroom r r great value for the price langley afb queen bed recommend this hotel luggage cart minute drive the room was nice
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Clean pet friendly hotel. I loved the area for my dog walking. There was a nice trail to walk the dog. The room was nice. While I loved the area for my dog, it was a 10-15 minute drive to nearby restaurants. The other downside is that people don’t clean up after their dogs, not the hotels fault that their are ignorant people there but still a downside.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CWSHPT, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I am very happy to know that you and your furry friend enjoyed your time here with us.Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Lacks personal touch ,those little details that make my monthly business trips more delightfull. Does not value frequent quest in special needs or requests. This sums it up. After being monthly quest for one year always something was not quite right.

Room tip: Not a home away from .Very rarely room have they shoyld.Toilwrs nor checked.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CWSHPT, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel constantly strives to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guest. We always try to accommodate all of our guest request and are concerned when we are not able to. We have taken note of your valuable feedback. Once again, thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Plenty of parking, a loan closet with everything from books to kitchen needs, dog friendly, clean, quiet and reasonably priced.
We only stayed one night, but this would be a great place for an extended stay. The room had a kitchenette, separate bedroom, nice sized bathroom and a recliner.
The location is out of the way, but easy to get to main roads and I-64 to get around.
I would recommend this hotel if you need a clean, dog friendly hotel in this area. Plenty of nice grass area around for walking the dog as well.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your time here with us and our property! Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again when you are in the area!

Reviewed May 12, 2018

My husband and I stayed here recently while I took part in a Relay for Life event. What I can say is that the room was clean, there was more than enough space, and the staff was ok- not overly friendly, but efficient. I liked the big wipe off board they had in the lobby with the weather , dates, quotes- that was a nice touch. They had a little pantry on the first floor with snacks to buy, etc. The area was fine- shops, the movies, restaurants nearby. All in all, if you want to see stuff in Hampton, you will drive- but for my purposes- going to the park for the race, it suited.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dogmom11236
CWSHPT, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am glad that your accommodations were comfortable. Our staff takes pride in receiving positive feedback from our guest and works hard to make sure that they are comfortable. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

It is. At least the first floor is. You really should have an under renovation disclaimer. Not worth the money, IMO. The front desk staff should retrieve the luggage carts instead of surfing the web. The smell of cleaner in this room could knock a buzzard off a crap wagon. As a Sprire, I'm pretty appalled.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CWSHPT, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel constantly strives to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations.We have taken note of your valuable feedback and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guest. Once again, thank you for the feedback and we hope you give us another try when in the area!