“Great Mexican food”

El Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 360 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were at El Azteca for dinner the other day. One our favorite restaurants. Food is great!! They give me whatever extras I want. Food served quickly. Staff will answer any question you have. Extensive menu. Just go and have a nice meal. It will become one of your favorites too!!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Had the Fajitas Taxanas, and in all of the Mexican restaurants I have eaten in NC and VA this was one of the best volume wise, and quality wise. Excellent service, quick even during rush hour. The waiter came back at least four times during out meal, the check came quick and the meal was excellent. Highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Friendly staff, great menu, modest prices. Very popular, especially for early dinner. Go. You'll like it!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

This is a typical Mexican restaurant and they can get you in and out when you are there for lunch. The chips are hot and the white sauce is awesome.

Reviewed December 16, 2016

I kept ending up with the same server and he was rude. Every visit he got ruder. I happened to overhear them call another server by name so I asked for her the next time. She did drop a menu off to me and then the same rude guy came to take my order. He offered a very vulgar suggestion as to why I had asked for the female server. I told him that any server except him would be okay. At that he had more vulgar comments about what I wanted to do with her so I left.